I do not have my final A-level exam diploma/certificate to submit, what should I do?

If you have received a conditional admission and are yet to submit a clear copy of your final national examination results, but your official exam diploma or certificate is not yet published, you can get your results notarized by a notary and submit this document for review and approval.



Was this article helpful?
130 out of 151 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.