I am a Rwandan national, but my portal says I need the equivalence certificate. What does it mean?

You still need to submit an equivalence certificate, if you are a Rwandan national holding a secondary school certificate not issued by The National Examination and School Inspection Authority (NESA) of Rwanda. If this is not the case, please email us at admissions@alueducation.com or submit a request here and let us know so we can exempt you from submitting this certificate.

Was this article helpful?
41 out of 45 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.