I have not gotten my official/final results yet. Can I use my statement of results for the equivalence certificate application?

You can use an online/statement of results to apply for the equivalence certificate only if the examination board (e.g: UNEB, WAEC) in the country of your study has not yet issued your final/official certificate. The National Examination and School Inspection Authority (NESA) of Rwanda Will cross-check to confirm if your certificate has not been issued indeed.

Was this article helpful?
54 out of 60 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.