Can I apply for the equivalence certificate when I am on campus as I cannot pay the fee?

You need to apply for the equivalence certificate before reaching the campus as it is required for you to receive an unconditional offer of admission. You can pay with Visa/Mastercard or MTN Mobile/ Airtel Money (if possible). Once you decide to start your equivalence application, please follow these steps for guidance.

 If you are a scholarship student and are struggling to make the equivalence application payments, please share all the required documents with the Financial Aid Office as instructed, and a representative will submit the equivalence application and make the payment on the student's behalf. However, if you have opted to submit the Equivalence application on your own and are having challenges with the payment, please share the application ID or billing number with the representative and they will advice you on a possible way forward.



Was this article helpful?
237 out of 256 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.