I don’t have an ID or a passport, what do I do?

If you have not yet received your ID or your passport, you may submit your birth certificate, refugee identification or any official documentation that clearly shows your name and date of birth as part of your application instead. 


While filling in your application, please make sure to write your names and date of birth as indicated on your identity document to avoid resubmission and so as to receive your decision on time.

Was this article helpful?
375 out of 394 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.