- Filling in these details may require some assistance from parents or a legal guardian. Be sure you consult them as you fill in this information to ensure it is accurate.
- A super application is one that has documents that clearly support the information an applicant provided during the application.
- If sharing information on your guardian’s income, please ensure that all the information provided is dated at least 3 months prior to the date of your application. This ensures that the information you provide is an accurate representation of your household income.
- Ensure that all bank statements or mobile money statements that you upload are not password protected. This ensures that we are able to fully review your application as soon as we review it.
- If sharing a pdf or document via google drive, please ensure that the document is accessible for viewing to whoever has access to the document link.
- Please ensure that the information you submit during your application is complete, accurate, and honest to the best of your knowledge as you will be required to submit supporting documentation to validate the information. If the information provided is proven to be false or misleading, then the Financial Aid Office reserves the right to disqualify your application.
Was this article helpful?
20 out of 22 found this helpful