I don’t have an ID or a passport, what do I do?

If you have not yet received your ID or your passport, you can submit your birth certificate in your application instead.

While filling in your application, please make sure to write your name and date of birth as in your birth certificate so that you do not need to resubmit your information again and to receive your decision on time. 

Was this article helpful?
16 out of 16 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.