I need special accommodations.

If you have any disability or illness that requires special accommodation, you will be able to specify this when you reach the "Housing" page in the Campus Life section.

Student life will do their best to provide you a room that fits your needs.

If for any specific reason we are not able to cater to your accommodation, Student Life will consider your case to live off-campus.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.