How do I correct my personal information?

If your personal information is incorrect on the portal, you will have to either click "Submit a Request" on the top right-hand corner of this Help Portal or send an email on to request the changes.

Please provide us with the information that needs to be updated so that we can make all necessary changes.

Was this article helpful?
69 out of 73 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.