How do I apply for financial aid (Income Sharing Agreement)?

The principle of ISA is where ALU covers a portion of your tuition fees each year, and in return, after you graduate, you pay a fixed percentage of your income to ALU over a given period.

You can apply for financial aid in your admissions application ( Please note that most students who receive financial assistance from ALU will still need to cover costs such as housing, food, health insurance, and incidental costs.

Was this article helpful?
44 out of 55 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.