How can I pay my deposit if I cannot make an international funds transfer?

If you are unable to pay your deposit through an international funds transfer, please one of the other payment methods we offer on the Admitted Student Portal. One option is to pay via the ALU Pay portal (this portal allows you to pay your deposit with a 3D Secure card).

If the problems persists, please send us an email at

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.